Tomorrow, Maundy Thursday, Ems and I will be going around to have our 2010 version of the Visita Iglesia. We were so blessed to finished a number of 3k’s, 5k’s, 10k’s, 21k’s, and one 42k race. Now, it’s time to use those muscles to visit the different churches of the Diocese of Paranaque (the southern side).
We will be starting from our home parish, The San Isidro Labrador Parish located at Almanza Uno, Las Pinas.
From there, we will visit these churches:
- Holy Family Parish (BF Almanza, Las Pinas)
- St. Jerome Emiliani & Sta. Susana Parish (Alabang Town Center)
- Sacred Heart of Jesus (Hillsborough, Muntinlupa)
- St. Benedict Chapel (SBC – Alabang, Alabang Hills, Munt.)
- Jesus the Divine Healer Parish (Tahanan Vill)
- Resurrection of our Lord Parish (BF Paranaque)
- Presentation of the Child Jesus Parish (BF Paranaque)
- St. Joseph the Worker Parish (BF Las Pinas)
- Last Supper of our Lord Parish (Manila Times Vill, Las Pinas)
- Our Lady of Fatima Parish (Philamlife Vill, Las Pinas)
- Mary Mother of the Church Parish (BF Resort Vill, Las Pinas)
- Nature’s Church/Mary Immaculate Parish (Moonwalk Vill, LP)
- Our Lady of the Pillar Parish (Pilar Village, Las Pinas)
We hope to finish our running pilgrimage within 3 to 4 hours visiting and praying in these churches. It’s a different way for us to pray the Station’s of the Cross.
Everything for His glory!!!